- Oversee the day-to-day coordination of e-Commerce activities, e.g. reporting, organizing stock allocations. This includes partaking in planning/managing marketing campaigns and projects.
- Reporting on e-Commerce trade performance including KPIs, APIs, providing data-driven insight, and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand community behaviors and trends.
- Create marketing strategies and plans to achieve KPI’s and deliver on sales plan. Lead marketing communications development and track ROI. Develop email marketing strategy and perform a/b testing for content, design, and delivery time.
- Manage SEO, PPC and revenue generating linking initiatives. And manage CRM; user administration, sales process, sales follow- up and internal processes.
- Gather web analytics data to monitor site performance and use data to implement improvement and optimization strategies.
- Utilize industry best practices and A/B testing to maximize revenue and ROI.
- Know the lay of the land: You’ve been working in e-Commerce Marketing for long enough now. And you know what goals need to be smashed. You don’t need a hand to hold but a place to knock challenges out of the park and really flourish.
- Strong team player: Along with supervising other members of the marketing department, eCommerce managers have to work with internal and external parties to be successful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication: This is a big deal for anyone in marketing who is responsible for creating and presenting strategies.
- Professional English
- Passion for gaming
- Finisher’s mindset
- Being able to handle a very transparent and honest environment
- Collaborate but own your responsibilities
- Lead, but don’t just “manage” your team
- A positive, can-do attitude
What you can expect from us
- Shut up and take our money!
- Startup environment
- Awesome & extremely capable team
- Great independence and growth opportunities
- Working in one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Office gym & random disturbing facts about health and science (from our founder Michal)
- Flexible working hours & work from home possible
- Free MADMONQ® & merch